Ergonomics is the study of the work.
What are the 5 aspects of Ergonomics?
- Ease of Use
- Productivity / Performance
For each aspects of Ergonomics, explain with an example of a product that is designed for the elderly, how the product meet that particular aspect of Ergonomics.
- The Couch Cane - Help a elderly to stand up from a couch or a chair to prevent falls (safety)
- Easi-Grip Arm Support Cuff - Help those elderly with weak hands and wrists as the easy-grip towel, etc (others products from the same company) (Comfort)
- Tek-Pal Simple TV Remote Control - A remote control which is palm-sized with large lighted buttons for elderlys with low visions (Ease of Use)
- Pill Organizers - Minimize the stress and the possibility of medications errors by sounding an alarm to remind elderly to take his medications (Productivity / Performance)
- Instructions on Medicine Bottles - Increase the font to enable the elderly to see the instructions clearly
For More Information about the Products mentioned: