Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Personal Reflection (8th Mar 2010)

For today's lesson, I learnt that to create a presentation of good quality, every team members must put in their best efforts. I also learnt that identifying our targeted audience can allow us to come up with a better design. Another thing that I have learnt is that noticing each details of the problem can allow us to come up with a solution that works better.

After the lesson, I had understand that a design had to be simple so that the people can understand to operate it quickly and easily. I also understood that a design have to fit the way people want to do it in order for it to be accepted by the targeted audience.

One interesting thing that I learnt today is that if we look at different perspective of views, a design can be improved better to benefit the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment